• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MNMazda makes the Star Tribune!

Workdawg

NARWHAL
A few weeks ago we were contacted by a writer for the Star Tribune who works in the CARS section. One of his topics is a weekly blurb about local car clubs, and he wanted to do one on MNMazda.

The article should be in the April 16th edition of the paper, in the CARS section.

Check it out!

JohnnyT

Can someone please scan the article in and post it?

MOD NOTE- JT later explained to me that the reason for his request was to save it for future members, in case anyone was interested in seeing it. This makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTEC8YA

The Story Teller....
Was anyone ever able to find this? I just did some looking around and couldn't find anything online about it.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Apparently whoever was in charge of the layout ended up not having room for it or something (the whole section, not just us) and cut it out; but didn't bother to tell anyone about this. Sounds like we're getting bumped to Sunday, May 23rd. So... more exposure I guess!

JohnnyT

283hp 'eh Dan-o? Did you see a chassis dyno recently?

Solid article though, hopefully this will grab some new members!