MNmazda liscenced threads?

Discussion in 'Site Archive' started by mazdamn02, Jul 25, 2007.

1. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Anyone want to get the ball rolling on a mnmazda tshirt design or something like that? Thought it might be cool, or not. I don't know...

2. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

If we start doing more events and the like to get our name out there, that should be a definate consideration. There was talk of a t-shirt at some point, but that seems to have fizzled as we've all gotten lazy.

3. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

We should definitley set it up, I could work on the logistics of it if someone could get us a design....

4. MazdaMINI

MazdaMINI Guest

i know some people who can do shirts. If someone get a design as official Mazda Mom I will shop around and see what I can do! I suppose there is a reason you guys dubbed me Mazda Mom I should keep up the reputation.

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah, something like that.

6. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Sounds good. Who's artistic around here? Maybe some black tees with just the simple mnmazda.com in the same font as the stickers? Who knows!

7. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

I had a great idea over the camping trip for a tshirt :) ha

8. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Micah, no one wants an image of your pressed fruit bowl on the back of their shirt.

9. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I though this thread was about licensing "threads" at first... as in forum conversations

10. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

So we decided. The shirts are going to say something to the effect of "Chuck Norris endorses MNMazda.com" and they're going to have Chuck on them in a fighting stance.

11. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I like it. Where do I pay???

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

As soon as Nate gets them together it's on.

13. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

"On", you say? Like Donkey Kong, perhaps?

14. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Quite possibly like Donkey Kong kind sir.

15. pingwin77

pingwin77 Guest

What are the chances of getting a biking jersey made as well? A few friends and I are going to start biking all sorts of fundraising events for charity. I thought it might be cool to put our name out on stuff for the fight agains HIV/AIDs, breast cancer and anythin else along those lines. That would be some good exposure.

16. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

We could even put "Chuck Norris kicks {insert disease here} ass!" on it, and have our name on the back. Genius.

17. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Well here are some things that I found that I like. Keep in mind the wording can be changed to say what ever we want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one was just funny.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  18. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I'm putting a little somthing together again on this (t-shirts and such) and hope to have a little more into it by this weekend.

19. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

[​IMG]

What if we chopped a tattoo of the mazda logo onto chuck's arm in this one!!! Bad freakin ass!

20. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Then on the back we could put mnmazda.com

I like it.