* MNMazda.com is "For Sale" *

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

It's time for me to move on from the ownership/admin aspects of this site.

I'm not going anywhere, but I feel it's now time to openly see if there is anyone out there who is focued on taking this site to the next level.

I'm not looking to unload it on just anyone, so if you are interested or have questions please post on up or PM me.

Couple items:
    - I will retain all rights to all designs made for this site, yet will not reduce the use of the main logo as desired.
    - vB software is included until it expires, at which it will be your responsability to renew

+ a couple items I will review with only those seriously interested.

2. JohnnyT

JohnnyT New Member

Uh...Tom? Picklz?

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

4. JohnnyT

JohnnyT New Member

5. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

You might want to get workin on that, it's a 404 right now.

6. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

LOL!

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

404 means it's ripe for teh pick'n!

8. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Hmmm, I don't have a mnmazda.com yet...perhaps...
    <.<
    >.>

9. rewedmiata

rewedmiata Guest

I know im going to be shot for asking.... but how much are we talking? I seam to know someone with "extra" space on a server... oh that also codes...an loves the site...

10. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I have discussions in place with someone currently. Outside of that, I'm willing to have offers and questions PM'd to me, but I won't make any decisions until the current talks are decided. :)

11. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

While I could maybe support the site on a design/code level. I doubt I would have time to commit to actually driving the site. As cool as that would be :D

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

And who do you think I intended on bribing if I ended up with it to begin with? Safe to say, AJ is NOT in talks with me for it, at the moment.

13. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

Tom, I'd totally help too :) I think your crazy enough to run it :)

though we need to get concentrating on mncruiseforcancer :p

14. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I'm currently in talked with a Canadian Domanin management company who is looking to bring this site on to expande their Global car site market in the Midwest. No other offers/intrest has been presented. YOu guys ready to say "Eh" a lot more?

15. Picklz

That is an interesting development.

16. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

wtfavatar?

That news makes me all the more hopeful that someone around here will pick up the site. And all the more motivated to go in with someone else. I think this place would lose a lot if it was owned by some faceless website conglomerate as opposed to someone who's local, shows up to events, and even hosts meets and stuff.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  17. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

+1 billion

18. Picklz

Please2not get your panties in a knot, k? ^_^

19. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Not sure what part of my post implied that my panties are in a knot.... but I think it's pretty undeniable that a lot of the character of this site comes from the fact that it's owned and run by enthusiasts and friends.

Though I have half a mind to suspect that this "Canadian domain management company" is code for Picklz. In which case, consider me trolled :p

20. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Shit, I got an offer from a Nigerian Prince now as well... If Mexico comes into play I'm going to create a bidding war!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.