MNMazda Beer Mugs?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by mndsm, Oct 1, 2011.

1. spek1098

spek1098 Guest

99 comments on the beer mug thread wall, 99 comments about beer mugs...

2. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Are these done yet?

3. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

No, because you picky bastiges keep wanting to change the frickin' logo around. Also, I still need to order and get glass.

4. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

so....this likely means I won't be drinking a beer out my new mug until AFTER the Superbowl?......fail

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

No, you'll have it. I anticipate next couple weeks. We're waiting on the logo, and the glass guy is local. After that, I acquire the etching stuffs and it's game on.

6. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Sorry for the wait on the logo. I've Been busy with things. I will have more time this weekend to get it taken care of.

7. YSOSLO

No worries Hayden. I didn't intend to make you feel like I was giving YOU crap.....just Tom, and he can take it.

8. ohsixspeedsix

Ha I'm not too worried. I ain't getting paid :D lol.

9. ohsixspeedsix

logo og2.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a vector file for it yet.
    But this should be fine in the vynal cutter right? And for mugs?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  10. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

I want beer>.... I want beer in mug>....

11. ohsixspeedsix

New logo.jpg

Did this for shens, but i think something similar to this would make for a cool beer mug also.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  12. YSOSLO

Attachment didn't work....or maybe it's just me.

13. ohsixspeedsix

14. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Get yer name on the list then son. Looks like i'll be doing two cases at outset, these are proving to be a good idea.

15. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

if you took out the thin line around the city, and the shadowing for the mnmazda logo (also with a thin line around the periphery) it would work.

16. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

That oughtta work well. Only thing I would change is make the flying M solid, so there's no break between the top part of the hoop and the v section of the logo. Other than that, killer work, yo. I like it.

17. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Agreed.

And I like the concept for the skyline logo, but it's not quite "minnesota" enough... needs to be more distinctly a minneapolis skyline IMO.

That said, I've always kind of wondered if a loon would work as the subject of the logo. Nothin more minnesotan than a loon.

18. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Loon+car? Hmmmm interesting thought. Might end up too woodsy like a ducks unlimited sticker.

19. YSOSLO

Any update on what's happening with these?

20. Cmezz331

Cmezz331 Member

I like the state outline with the Mazda logo and the site name. THAT should be a sticker