MNMazda Beer Mugs?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by mndsm, Oct 1, 2011.

1. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Duly Noted.

2. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

I'll do my S/N on 1 and nothing on the other, unless a pair of yellow USB-powered WOOT lights might change your mind on the Packers Rock, Vikings Suck option...lol

3. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I already have woot lights. So, you on one, blank on the other? I can do that.

4. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

The line on the western part of the state outline is going to cause problems with my cutting machine, same with the curved line in the mazda logo part. Its just too narrow and will lift out during the cutting, and make a mess on my cutter head blade. Lines must be 3/16th of an inch minimum width to cut the itching masks. 1/8th is pushing it but can be done with patience . Some of the lines on the logo posted are like 1/16th. I did the mazdaspeed ones for myself at 1/8th of an inch lines and it was a bear to do that small Also need it in vector format/high quality (eps,ai,etc). Pixel jpgs dont work :)

For reference, the mazda circle can only be cut down to 3 inch diameter and have the upper thin line of it cut without messing up. Ive done those before for stickers and etching masks and thats the smallest I have been able to get the line. Add in the rest of the logo and your probably getting close to 8 inches high on that logo to cut it in an etching mask successfully. Your going to have to redraw the state outline bigger and either blow up the mazda circle, or redraw that line on top of it bigger too.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  5. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

For the purposes of the mugs, I'd almost just say make the whole state a nice thick border (maybe ditch the drop shadow?), and then make the flying M solid instead of the shading.

6. spek1098

spek1098 Guest

I'll take 4 from of them, 1 with screen name, 1 with Katie, and 2 with nothing

7. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

well goddamn jurgen, way to step up! Once we get this logo mess sorted, I really only need two more to justify a case!

8. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Good news everyone! With the influx of orders we've had today, (and assuming that AJ doesn't bail...again lol) we are up to the full dozen needed to satisfy a case order! That does NOT mean the orders are closed, far from it. I'd be willing to do another case if I got another 12 orders.

9. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

You still have me down for 2 right? May as well get them both with my SN

10. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

I'll see what I can do.

11. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Erm... I do now? :D

12. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

can you flip me a vector, I will run it though and see at what size it wont be cuttable on the machine anymore

13. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

I guess i got booted out, unless i'm accounted for.

14. YSOSLO

bummer.....yeah, in for 2, but go ahead and put my S/N on both in case I break one...lol

15. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I didn't have you down, what did you want again?

16. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

1 with s/n

17. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Got it this time.

18. YSOSLO

Any chance on getting to see the final logo with the tweaks Mnspeed3 mentioned above? I doubt it'll be a drastic difference, but it would be nice to see what we'll be getting ahead of time. Also, is our S/N going to be in the same font as the mnmazda.com?

19. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

I'm going to knock that out tonight I think

20. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Pete- Comic Sans.