MN Mazda Spotted thread

Discussion in 'The Official Topics' started by durban, Mar 21, 2007.

1. TheCocaColaMan

TheCocaColaMan New Member

Spotted another black Mazda 3 hatch at the Freedom in Maple Wood. had a red MazdaSpeed stick going lateral on this side rear window. He was Asian, looked like he may be working for one of the dealerships down there noticed a patch on his jacket possible mechanic?

2. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. k.trazy

k.trazy New Member

I spotted Tauni the other day. I honked but stock Mazda horns are quiet and polite.

4. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

You should have taken a picture of her car. That would've gotten her attention way better than honking. :D

5. DK_man

DK_man New Member

Debadged, black M, grey speed3 cruising through elk river on highway 10 towards big lake about 15min ago. Anybody?

6. 220swift

220swift New Member

grey MSP, red MS3, white evo 8 or 9, black evo 10 on hwy 88 yesterday in NE mpls. And a silver 458 Italia on 94 by woodbury.

7. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

What!? Where?

8. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

When you were going down that one road past that one place over 2 months ago....remember?

:drive1:

9. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Holy crap that was a long time ago. I was just shocked because he lives super far from me.

10. k.trazy

k.trazy New Member

Eagan used to be my hood, woman lol. I lived in Cinnamon Ridge Apts and LeMay Lake Apartments for a long time while in college

11. singcha

singcha New Member

That's my buddy Diamond, he works at Maplewood Toyota

12. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Black MS3 heading North on Central near Broadway. Looked stock.