MN Mazda.com T-Shirt Pre Sale

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Jun 30, 2008.

1. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Yes. We are still going to order shirts, but we would like to get a few more people paid before we place the order.

So, if anyone is straggling with the money out there....cough it up! The sooner we get people's orders, the sooner we all get our cool gear. :taz:

2. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Fawk... if you guys are waiting on more orders, I'll take a mens large in black or grey (prefer grey). Will someone be collecting dough at porky's again?

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I won't be, so if someone does they'll need to get me the cash. I'd really like to order this weekend.

4. 1fastmsp

1fastmsp New Member

i would take a black one in large, no clue how to get money to you thoe

5. Jana

Jana New Member

The first post includes payment details, including paypal address if you are unable to get us cash or check. :)

6. 2BAR4WS

2BAR4WS New Member

Not sure if it was too late, but I Paypal'd the adress provided for one shirt. Whatever color it ends up being works for me. XL in size.

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Not too late, working on the final prep of the order now with the company.

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

FYI, order has been placed. Getting some extras of each, will provide a breakdown and update the list of who's getting what soon.

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Fuck and I still owe you money.

10. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I got some extras.

11. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Update, just got off the phone with the printer, order is currently post poned. Taking another look at printing options for quality (dealing with the shading and items from the design). Hope to have this resolved soon.