MN Mazda.com T-Shirt Pre Sale

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Jun 30, 2008.

1. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Is gray now an option? If so, I'll take one for sure (XL)

2. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

First post updated with color options. Simply, we have more options, like Navy, Green, ect ect, but we must have 6 shirts of one color to include it in the order. I'm willing to work on this with people as long as they are pre paid.

Ladies, you're info is also added to the first post. I can do boy short undies and /or thongs as well. ;) lol

3. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Those pink ones are super cute i would rock run of those.

4. YSOSLO

I think I'll pass on the thongs, thanks.

5. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Alright peeps. PM me with payment method you want to use, sizes, shirt color, and quantity in each. I'll reply back with total and info for payment and we'll get this going.

Again, 1-2 weeks for shirts to arrive after order placed (not payment taken) as it may be a week or even 2 to get everyone's money for the first order.

6. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Bump, does no one want? :(

7. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Want- for sure, have to sort out finances.

8. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

I want 50 of the pink ones... size S.

9. MN6

MN6 Guest

Sign me up for a black one. XL.

10. Schmitty

Schmitty New Member

+1

11. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

If anyone else is interested in going towards the 6 required for Navy, I would be in for getting an XL in Navy as well as one in Black. Just waiting for the credit cycle to flip before ordering.

12. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

LOL. There are a lot of broke m-fers on this website. I would dig on a navy one if others wanted to James.

Are we ordering hoodies this time around?

13. YSOSLO

Can one of the mods please setup a list in the OP with screen name, color & size, so we can see about making sure we have at least 6 of each color and everything?

14. Slim

Slim Guest

Navy? I don't see navy as an option.

I'm in for an XL in gray color.

15. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

... we can make the option if we have 6 of them...

16. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Hoodies I'd like to do another order for, just cause I'll want to do 20+ of those as well for a better deal. This is just for one style of shirt.

I'll do this once people start getting me what they want and payment. Plain and simple, if we get 4 or 5 of one color, I'll cover the cost of the 5th or 6th to get it done. So with this, sounds like Navy would be an option.

Again, PM me with payment choice.

---

This is a PRE PAYMENT sale, I'm only ordering what I get money for (except for a few like stated above).

17. Jenny

Jenny New Member

I'd want a hoodie so if workdawg has placed our order that ad one of those to ours.

18. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

As mentioned above, he will be ordering only t-shirts this time around. AJ will be placing an order for Hoodies later this summer/early fall.

19. YSOSLO

PM sent

20. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Alright, I'm going to create a new forum around noon just for the shirt info, and get a couple threads going in it to make this simple and clean.

I'm also going to include that I'm going to make it a point to make it to Porkys Next week and see if that works to collect and get a list for some who want to pay by cash or even check (checks will need to clear first) :D