• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Miscellaneous FC parts: LSx swap, widebody, coilovers, etc.

DavidPHumes

Alright guys, so the car isn't even off of the trailer yet but the part out begins.
Here's the car these are all coming off of: http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=5376.0
I will take pictures of all additional listed parts tomorrow evening.

I will meet north of the cities for most things, otherwise I can ship as well.

9 gallon fuel cell with #12 fittings welded on (custom mounting frame) - $150

Hinson Super Cars LSx Mount Kit (comes with motor mounts and transmission crossmember) - $300

Hinson modified 7/8" Wilwood master cylinder with firewall adapter, braided clutch line and cluth pedal assembly - $125

Lakewood 90-10 shocks with QA1 coilovers and 170LBs springs (no tophats - originally for an Iroc-Z) - $225

BC Racing "BR" rear coilovers (rears only, fronts are not available) - these only have 1,000 miles on them. NO LEAKS - $350

Unknown brand rear fender flares - good condition - flat black - $200

Newly rebuilt Turbo II front calipers (previous owner had over $250 into rebuild) - $150

Manual steering rack with K-member - $150 - WILL NOT SHIP

Custom LS1/T56 harness (no ECU, last known working and fully functional, but I cannot personally verify) - $300 - SALE PENDING

OEM 10th AE wheels with good condition miscellaneous tires - one is painted black - $200 for all 4 - WILL NOT SHIP

Sunroof plug (professionally built in CAD by the PO who is a mechanical engineer) - $200

Racing Beat (I think) rear camber adjuster - $75

Good condition 10th AE flat black front fenders - $50 per side

"Duckbill" rear spoiler (has 2 small holes drilled on each end of the spoiler - easily filled in - all studs present) - $75

Apex GT Spec exhaust modified for sanderson long tubes with an LSX/T56 swap (V band where headers meet) - make offer - WILL NOT SHIP

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
This all coming off the parts car? I know a guy who's working on an LSx swap that might like this stuff.

DavidPHumes

Yup all off of the parts car. Some of the stuff has sold already though (like the motor mounts/crossmember). Most other stuff is still available. Have him get it while it's available.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I let him know it was out there, he has an LS1/drift project FC he's working on.