• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Let's Jam! MNMazda.com has it's own radio!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Check out the link in the navagation bar. Click away and try it out. Let me know some thoughts and impressions. I'm jamming to some 80s shit now, work'n slick for me.

H

Hot Ice

Again, full of (put in your sig. smilie here) as you already have one...

;)

W

WhiteSpy9

Very nice!!
I have actually caught wind of the Digitally Imported Drum and Bass station a few months ago. Didn't know they had other genres though...
I've been steaming internet stations through my Ipaq, then through the AUX input in the Speed3.

S

Slim

Boy, for half of what's in there I feel like I should be bouncing around my cubicle frantically waving a glow stick.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Oh, wait. Cursing at it must have done something. It works now. ????
You scared the shit out of it :D

how can i rate a station? and can we please get a Metal staion.
I think at the top of the page you rate it, looking into adding stations as well.

Boy, for half of what's in there I feel like I should be bouncing around my cubicle frantically waving a glow stick.
yeah, I have a feeling the guy who set up the default shit is into raves.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I havn't had a whole lot of time to add stations and such or work on the site much (new job, buying a house, selling a house, ect ect) but I want to find out who uses this every so often.

Come October I well be talking to The other admins and mods and I have some awesome ideas.

ZoomZoom Diva

I'm very happy with the 80's station. Since we no longer have a true 80's radio station, I use this! Can't seem to rate it, though.

Last edited: