• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

le mOjOmadness

mOjO

I've just been a browser in the forums for a little while, until today when mndsm put me in a headlock and made me sign up.

I'm an 07 Mazda 3 gt owner. Galaxy Gray Mica. Black Leather. 5spd

I live in Burnsville, just a short drive from the Walser Mazda dealership and Buck Hill.

I use the car as a commuter to help save on gas, but I drive it too hard and only get 23-25mpg.

Things I love about it: great engine, tranny, handling, fit and finish, ergonomics, HID's. (there are more but these are top of the list)

Things I don't love so much about it: The car seems to float a bit at or above 80 mph. I'm sure an aero kit would help make it feel more planted. I also hate the tires...and there's little chance (due to expense) that we'll replace them before they've run their course. I'm always looking for more power. Not that the 3 doesn't have it...but more would be better.

M

mazdamn02

Welcome! If you're on the good year (badyear) RSA's you're in for a treat this winter....!

H

Hot Ice

Nah, Nate just wants to see pics of who hangs out with Tom. ;)