• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Itasca State Park Cabin/Clubhouse Trip - Sunday September 8th 2013

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
With those two games 6 people could be playing at once...not sure everyone will want to be up and playing at the same time (and we only have 8 at this point going)... so it's probably fine. And if you bring Bags then bam we could have everyone going. But if you have or get something else MOAR is always good.

Tauni

I'm confused.
I may take a look. Otherwise we may just bring our bag set ... Cornhole Itasca tournament perhaps!?

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Kevin- these are some cool folks. If you can swing it, do it. Just don't piss Tauni off, or you'll be a eunuch.

k.trazy

Really considering it. Depends on the money situation. I work overnights on the weekends anyways. So by the time I get up there, have a few.. or dozen drinks. I'll pass out into an angelic state of unconsciousness.

When's the latest I need to drop my deposit by? If anything I think I'll do the deposit very soon.

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
At this point I don't really need a deposit since we're about a week away, just try and let me know asap if you're coming or not, so I can make sure I have the amount everyone owe's me correct. You can just pay me when you show up should you decide to join us!

k.trazy

If it's gonna be for the night or two or whatever, sure. Count me in for sure! I'm gonna see if I'm gonna bring up another to hang out with us.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yeah, we're all camping Saturday night but it sounded like you were tied up, then Sunday afternoon we move over to the clubhouse for 1 night, come home Monday sometime.

k.trazy

Yep. Duty calls at the hotel overnights.. lol. Still undecided if the partner wants to come up. Said he works at noon on Monday. If he goes then he'll call in sick, but I guess I'm waiting for a definitive answer. I'm coming up for sure though!

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Cool,

As far as figuring out cost I'll consider that you (or anyone else that decides to go at this point), owe's me a $20 deposit, then I'll divide the remaining balance ($280 if it's just you) by the number of people that go. So you'll owe $20 deposit + $31 if we have 9 people. ($280/9). If you buddy goes he'll also owe me a $20 deposit and then $260/10 = $26 and so on.

k.trazy

Cool deal, I'll let him know. He's yet to respond back to me about going or not. Count me in for sure though! Cannot wait!!

dmention7

Hater
Well, Nanami's boss decided to eff her over on her vacation request, so it will just be me I guess!

In happier news, the replacement for a broken tent pole just showed up yesterday so I am all set to bring the hurricane-proof tent!

dmention7

Hater
This tent withstood a thunderstorn that blew 3 other similarly-sized tents into a lake, WITH the broken pole being held together by duct tape.

Do you need any help cleaning your asploded brain goo off the walls?

k.trazy

Okay, so I got my September schedule. Turns out my manager wants me to work that Sunday evening because we have two wedding parties and a Loram New-Hire group coming in as well. So unless I get somebody to cover for my 10p-6a shift, I won't be able to attend.