Hi Im new

Discussion in 'The Intros' started by ali_squidz, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

So a coworker just walked in with an mnmazda tshirt on. He told me to join up so I did. I just got my mazda in June. It's been a fun little car. Its an 08 mazda3 2.0 5 spd. Nothing super exciting but I have other toys that are exciting instead.

2. JohnnyT

JohnnyT New Member

Who's your coworker (we're a fairly small crowd here)? Welcome to the forum.

3. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

actually not sure of his name... tall guy, shaved head

4. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Sounds like Nate, lol.

Welcome.

5. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

yes... i think that might be his name!

6. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

workdog is that a MAC event in your signature?

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Tell Nate he needs to spend more time here. & Welcome!

8. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

I will when I see him again. He only comes over to my area on occasion.

9. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

It was indeed, one of the valley fair events from a few years ago. I haven't done much Autox lately.

10. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

I've ran that course. I wonder if we were there on the same day. I had a silver Neon ACR #283

11. mOjO

mOjO Member

Welcome and glad to have you!

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah, pretty sure that's Nate. In any event, welcome aboard! Is your mz3 a sedan by any chance? If so I might have seen you run it two years ago at Canterbury- I was the slow n00b in the black ms3.....It was snowing that day... but it was fun. Last event I got a chance to go to, unfortunately a kid got in the way.

13. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Wait, nevermind you just got it in june... this was almost 2 years ago.

14. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

here ya go. Im one of the few girls that are out autocrossing. This was the car I used to run in autox. [​IMG]

15. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Welcome aboard. Hopefully we will see you at some events and auto crosses.

16. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

It was me she saw.

Welcome to the site.

17. matt8478

matt8478 New Member

Welcome to the site, should join us at some events I have only been to a couple but these are some of the best group of people I have been around. And boost for Boobies is comming up to always a fun time there.

18. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

I went to that last yr. Brrr was it cold and wet or what!? I'm hoping that this place is a lot less drama than all the other car sites. What's up with that?? Children living a soap opera bragging about a car their parents bought them. I've really pulled out of the racing and compact car scene because of it. I would like to learn more about my Mazda and ask some opinions on things.

Oh and hi Nate! Never knew your name before. :p I'm Alicia.

19. ali_squidz

ali_squidz New Member

What other rides do people have?

20. I have a nice brown 99 Galant (winter beater) Plus a 1 gen mz3 hatch (current Frankenstein) and a 89 b2200 (future frankenstein)