Hi Fellow Mazda Owners

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CLECOLMIN, Nov 2, 2016.

1. CLECOLMIN

CLECOLMIN New Member

Hi MNMazda.com,

Nothing special here. I wanted to reach out to more or less introduce myself as a newbie.

I just found this forum to see if there is a community for Mazda owners in Minnesota. I am new on both aspects--I moved to the Twin Cities in early September and purchased my Mazda6 shortly thereafter. I think it is pretty cool that this site is out here.

Looking forward to checking out what is on here.

2. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Welcome to the site! Sadly, this site is a bit of shell of what it once was, but there's some whispers of a revival of activity in the year to come. There are a handful of folks on here willing to field any questions you might have. If there's anything in particular you're interested in, throw it out there and see what happens.

3. CLECOLMIN

CLECOLMIN New Member

Thanks for the welcome YSOSLO!

As I mentioned I'm new to the area. So, I was trying to think of ways to meet new people with a common interest and the idea of a Mazda owners' club/forum came to mind. Look forward to anything that I can get from this site...advice, gatherings, etc.

4. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

Welcome! There are tons of car meets in the area of course. But with winter they tend to slow down a bit. We went to a Miata one just the other weekend, a bit chilly but fun to see so many miatas in one place. :)

Where are you moving here from?

5. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Suddenly, activity! Welcome to the site.

6. CLECOLMIN

CLECOLMIN New Member

Sorry for the delayed reply. It's been a crazy few weeks as my wife and I found a new place (we were staying with family temporarily), moved in, and are now settling in.

We are moving from Ohio. I was born and raised there. My wife is originally from St. Paul.

7. CLECOLMIN

CLECOLMIN New Member

Thanks!