• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

HELP! Locking lug key ?

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
So I somehow managed to lose the key for my locking lug nuts on the ms6. Does anyone know if they are all the same? Can i get a replacement at the dealership? Or do i need to order up a new key/set from the producer? I need it asap. Thanks yall.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
any tire shop can get those off with zero effort. Then you just buy a new set and your good.

Either way it will cost you a lot for a new key from the dealer ($50 just a guess).
Tire shop $30 to remove and new keys nuts $20-$30.

If I was you i would get spline lugs so they all look the same. ($50-$200 for those LOL don't buy the $200 ones)

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
^ At least the last time I checked, dealer can't just sell you a key, and they want like 150$ for the whole lug nut set. That being said for some reason I think I have a spare set. I'm not 100% on that but let me check. I'd let em go cheap as they aren't nearly fancy enough for me.

Z

Z-licious

If you registered your key with the company you can get a replacement for a small fee.

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
Let me know if you find those tom. Otherwise I'll ring up the company and see how much they wanna gouge me for a new key. The mazda dealer always takes my wheels off when I bring it in without my key. So maybe when I bring it in I'll just have them put regular nuts in their place IF it comes down to that.