• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Hello...

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
Do you work at by the ATT store off Main and HWY 10? If so i have seen your car a lot. Welcome to the club.

ZixxspeeD

yup moved to the new forest lake one...

yeah bored at work makes you revive new threads ;-)

im on mazdas6club more often though

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
nice, there's a few members up that way: YSOSLO (pete), Rawyzf (ryan), Blueamcat (jen), and E-licious (Eddy) are in the area as well as Nate. . The MS6 looks clean, like the color combo. Look forward to meeting you sometime in the summer.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Welcome to the crew! So what's with ZixxSpeeD?....is Zixx part of your last name or something? I think I've seen you on the road a time or two for sure. You'll have to come check out a meet or 2 once things get rolling more this Summer. Porky's on University Wednesday nights will be starting once the weather warms up too.

ZixxspeeD

Welcome to the crew! So what's with ZixxSpeeD?....is Zixx part of your last name or something? I think I've seen you on the road a time or two for sure. You'll have to come check out a meet or 2 once things get rolling more this Summer. Porky's on University Wednesday nights will be starting once the weather warms up too.
just came up with it back a couple of years ago....

yeah def. look forward to meet you guys, thx!

mgjurisch

Hi! I also have spent a lot more time on mazda6club, I actually found this site through a link a while back.

Welcome aboard.