Hello

Discussion in 'The Intros' started by Workdawg, Feb 8, 2008.

1. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I think Ivan's extreme commie-phobia is just his way of overcompensating for the fact that he's a closet-commie. I bet he reads Marx with a flashlight in the basement, then spends the next 45 minutes in the shower scrubbing his skin raw to wash away the unclean thoughts.

2. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

na my commie phobia comes from being a true patriot of z states, oh, by the way congrats on being the 200 member to join

3. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

z states? sounds like an east german commie, you'd make marx proud!

4. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

z=the, yup that way i could go to his grave and take a massive dump on his tomb:crapper: yay

5. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

200th huh? do I get a prize for that?

6. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Yep, you get a free pass from the mods to abuse Ivan as much as you want!

7. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

idk ask one of them administrators

8. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

While your at it set it up so that he gets shocked with a few hundred volts everytime he types out the word commie.

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah, I should do that. The funny thing is, he probably doesn't have the slightest idea what true communism is about, or who its supporters were. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

10. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Life would be measurably better if we could edit his avatar and signature. Look at what it did for Eddy!

11. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Don't mind the commie tangent man....these guys seem to go crazy on that one quite a bit...lol Welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie myself, but everyone on here seems to be pretty nice as far as I've seen, which is cool. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the meets that takes place once things warm up, or when another Wednesday night meet gets arranged.

Pete

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah really, we do stuff like that a lot. It's cold, and when it gets cold, we get bored quick. We definitely stray from the car thing more in the winter. Summertime we tend to do a lot more as far as events and meets and things. But hey, if you have an idea of something to do, let us know.

13. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

So that's how Dan and Matt's bromance began.

14. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

FFS..............

15. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

MNMazda used to be a strange place.

16. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

It's still a strange place.

17. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL