Hello

Discussion in 'The Intros' started by Workdawg, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Hey All.

My name is Dan and I'm from EP. I drive an 06 Strato Blue 3, but I plan on upgrading to a MS3 in a few months. I was actually referred to this site by MrMatt, who set up my phone at work a while ago when I just started here and caught me browsing the Mazda3Forums. I have been browsing anonymously for a while and decided I might as well register and say hi.

So hi.

2. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Werd. Let me tell ya from personal experience, and I'm sure Matt and Josh will attest, the Speed3 is probably the best upgrade you can do. Plus, you can get a CWP one and piss everyone here off!

3. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

No CWP for you!

Welcome to this site. The 3 is good, but the speed3 compared to the 3 is what crack is to coffee.

4. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

But I like coffee :(

It goes so well with communism!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  5. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

I'm not sure how I feel about CWP, I have to see it first. I really like CB, and the Metro Grey looks pretty damn good on the RX-8, so maybe that is an option too.

6. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

If you get CB don't bring it to a track or drive it fast, ever. They're crash machines!

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

8. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

I have heard of the danger of CB, but I am not afraid!

And for some reason it says I don't have permission to see the thread you linked to.

9. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Cosmic Blue speeds should come with a warning label. "Is hazardous to health and wallet"

10. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah. Cosmic is a hot color, no question, but cosmic=DOOM.

11. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Oh right, that thread is in the sooper-sekrit section because it may have contained some info that we didn't want available to certain business entities, like insurance companies. But I suppose it can probably be released to the public now.

12. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Hrmmm you may want to double check with the previous owner, he's still top sekrit about it.

13. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

o.0 way to pique my interest...

14. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

15. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Wow somehow I missed this thread. Welcome to the site.

16. Slim

Slim Guest

Welcome to the site!

Anyone who properly uses/spells "pique" is cool in my book.

Oh, and white is overrated. Get the grey.

17. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

haha, thanks.

I knew pique in that definition wasn't either of the other ways to spell it (peek, peak), and I knew it had a 'q' in it, but I admit I did have to look it up to make sure I had spelled it right.

At this point I'm leaving towards CB or Grey for sure unless when I see the white it is really awesome. And between those two, its more about cost than anything. If CB is cheaper because its "older" than I will probably go with that. If I could get them both at the same price, well, I dunno then.

18. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

welcomz, speed3's are amazing(unless your a commie), i thought bout buying one but then i found my rx-7 and saved some moneyz, and besides there iis no sexier car than a fb, then z speed3, welcomz to z site again, hope your not a commie

19. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Ivan- you fail at the internet. I'm going to your house later and removing the "z" key from your keyboard.

20. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

i like my z's, ill take my laptop with me everwhere that wayz you cant sabotage my z