FS: Uniwill X20II1 Laptop, 12" Widescreen, Core2Duo

Discussion in 'All Non Mazda Ads' started by DrWebster, Feb 8, 2009.

1. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

I've got a pretty sweet little laptop for sale that I don't really use any more (I have a MacBook now). Here are the details:

--Uniwill X20II1 (not a netbook, but a full-featured laptop)
    --12" widescreen display, no dead pixels as far as I can tell
    --2.33GHz Core 2 Duo processor
    --1GB RAM (DDR2)
    --80GB SATA hard drive
    --802.11a/b/g wireless card
    --DVD-RW drive
    --Three USB ports, one FireWire
    --Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
    --SD card slot
    --ExpressCard 3/4 slot

It's got a nice latchless design for the screen (it's spring-loaded, doesn't need a latch to keep the screeen closed), and is overall pretty compact. If you want a small but decently powerful machine, this is a good one. I'm not sure how long the battery will last for, but I've gotten at least a half an hour out of it. There are some wear marks on the screen bezel and palm rest, but the machine is otherwise in great shape. The AC adapter is also included. I currently have the Windows 7 beta installed on it -- I can install whatever OS you want on it, but if you want XP or Vista you'll need to provide your own product key. I've had Ubuntu 8.10 installed on it, and it screams.

EDIT: Price drop to $250 or best offer, and can include a license for Windows XP Pro if you want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
  2. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

Is the battery replaceable by chance? i know someone who might be interested but she was unsure about any battery issues that it may occur.

3. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

Yep, the battery is definitely removable.

4. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

Price drop to $250, and I also found an extra license for Windows XP Pro that I can include with it. Any interest? Would also be great as the basis for a carputer.

5. Mutmatt

Mutmatt Guest

if i didn't just by my rocket...

6. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

Dang. If I make some money here soon, thats mine.

7. MazdaMINI

MazdaMINI Guest

Hmm I might know someone who would want it. I will let you know later tonight

8. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I want it! is it for me?

9. MazdaMINI

MazdaMINI Guest

um sure...