• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

FS: Misc Stuff - mostly car, but some other stuff

Wildfyre116

I am trying to clean up all the extra stuff I have laying around the apartment and realized I have more things I don't use than I thought. Come buy it! Haggle! Ask to trade for beer!

CAR STUFF
- RSX Type-S Injen Short-Ram Intake. Comes with a filter for it that needs a cleaning, but works. $130
- Mazdaspeed Protege Stock Intercooler. $30
- Presumably no-name steering wheel. Small, good condition, and makes it feel like you're driving a go-kart. Used to use it on my old Mitsubishi Starions, but I'm out of that scene and into newer stuff with airbags and whatnot. $10
- Unknown brand narrow-band air/fuel gauge. I can't gaurentee it works, but I think I used it on a car years ago. Been in my garage since then. $10
- Blue-anodized ebay lug nuts. I used these with aftermarket wheels on my old RSX, but I don't own a car that I want to use blue lugs on. Minor peeling of the paint/anodizing but mostly limited to where it seats against the wheel. $20

NON-CAR STUFF
- Soloman Substance 166 snowboard with standard bindings and size 12 boots. I bought it from an old coworker, used it twice, and haven't touched it since. I'd rather ski, if do anything. $120 for everything, otherwise will piece stuff out.
- Sony Bravia 26" LCD TV. Model KLV-S26A10. $75
- Unopened Sylvania DVC845E DVD/VHS Player. $20
- Size 13 Broomball shoes. Purchased them new last year for $85, used them twice, and decided I hate broomball. $65
- 4qt standard crock-pot. $10
- I've got some music equipment I'd be willing to sell, but don't have it in front of me to get details. I believe there's a 400w 8-channel powered-mixer, two 18" speakers, and some misc cables. I'd have to do some research on used-prices so let me know if this catches your eye.

I am flexible on most prices and may take beer for the cheap items. Let me know if you want pictures of anything, as I didn't want to take pictures of every single thing I listed, but can do it if there's interest.

Thanks,
Tom