• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

FS: 4-level cage for small animals (36w x 24d x 60h)

dmention7

Hater
We're getting rid of a nice metal cage for small animals (good for ferrets, rats, chinchillas, etc). It's 4 levels (with ladders) and the top and bottom halves can be easily isolated from each other. Each half is roughly 36w x 24d x 24h, and there is a shelf on the very bottom. The whole thing is on wheels. Doors on the front open separately for each half and open to the entire width of the cage.

Cost about $200 new, and looking to get $140 obo for it.

EDIT: We've also get some miscellaneous ferret stuff that I'd throw in for a few bucks, otherwise it's getting donated to the humane society (few unopened bags of premium ferret food and treats and stuff). So if you're looking to get some ferrets, this would be a nice starter package.

Also also, I have 3 rubbermaid bins with latching covers that fit perfectly on the bottom shelf for things like food and litter that I would toss in no charge if you wanted them.

dmention7

Hater
Actually Codie kicked the bucket earlier this spring, but we were up in the air as to what species his successor would be. But yeah he was a fun little critter. I still boggle at some of the stuff he was able to steal and hide.

Also, this thing is going up on CL later this week I think, if nobody here wants it.