fivezeroseven.com Weekly BWW Meet

Discussion in 'General Events - Finalized & Planned' started by Dinos Speed6, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

Every Thrusday me and the guys at fivezeroseven.com have a meet at the BWW's a in Savage off of 42, I was just seeing if any Mazda people are interested in showing up. We are trying to get more people out there. We meet between 7:30-8:00 and then go in and eat 50cent boneless wings. I'd like to see some more mazdas out there!

2. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Whats fivezeroseven.com?

Its funny because we just declared the b-dub in roseville our winter spot for Wednesday night meetss...

3. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

Its a site dedicated to the car people in the 507 area code a lot of people from mankato.

4. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Savage is a bit further out than we were thinking for our BWW meets, but I bet we could get a few mnmazda diehards to make an appearance one of these days!

5. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

thats cool, we are just trying to get people in the are to show up, we have been hanging out there pretty much every thursday this summer. We are ready for some new faces and some new cars to look at while we are out there. The only mazdas are myself and a guy with a mx-6. There are usually a couple 350z's, 8th gen si, prelude and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

6. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

He's not that infamous dude with the "custom" turbo that's been laughed at on forums around the world, and is currently being honored in Josh's avatar is it? LOL

7. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

Haha no this guys mx-6 is his beater/dd, his other car is a stingray corvette.

8. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

Sweet, it's like a mile away from my house! I may actually make more of these meets...

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

No, Jay, that guy had an Mx3.

10. WhiteSpy9

WhiteSpy9 Guest

mmmmmmmmmm Wings.

11. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I could be interested in wings.

12. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

50 cent boneless, how could you NOT be interested? haha.

13. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I could eat those things till my ass starts shooting flames...

14. Dinos Speed6

Dinos Speed6 Guest

Oh I do...every week, my colon is gonna hate me when I get old.:fart2:

Forgot to mention the part where beer goes great with these wings.

15. WhiteSpy9

WhiteSpy9 Guest

That will be a sure thing if you eat the Blazin' wings.

16. speed_addict

speed_addict Guest

im so glad were doing bww :) that place rocks :) when do these "winter meets" take effect?

17. WhiteSpy9

WhiteSpy9 Guest

+1 Thursdays, right?

18. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Good call on BWW for our winter meeting spot, that is quite possibly my favorite restaurant. So when are we moving from Porky's on Wednesdays (Which I know I haven't been to much recently, my bad) to Bdubs on Thursdays?

19. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

waitwaitwait.... clarification:

mnmazda BWW meets will still be on wednesdays. It's the fivezeroseven.com meets that are on thursdays.

20. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

ohhhh alright, well Wednesdays are cool too I guess.