• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*FINALIZED* 5th Annual MNMazda Camping Trip

H

Hot Ice

Ok gang, here is where we are camping this year... :happydance:
http://www.lostfalls.com/
We are camping August 19-21 on Group Area 1 site. If you want to go a day early you can do that too, just call up Rose and let her know. We can check in anytime Friday...for sure after noon.

I am requesting that you all make your own deposits and you must by May 1st or I will be charged. You can do this by calling with your credit card or sending a check to Rose. 715-284-7133. The deposit is $63.30 for two nights for one tent. She is expecting to hear from Jay, Jurgen, and Pete (let her know you are the one that had stayed there before, she is very curious). Tell her you are under group Eng.

The site will comfortably accommodate 8 tents so she suggested if there are more than that to let her know right away and she will hold a site or two near the group area for us.

A couple thoughts (rules) before signing up or deciding to bring a pet...
1. There is a $25 pet deposit and if you plan on going tubing...someone has to stay with the pet.
2. If you are under 21, you must bring a parent.

So if you are going, let us know!! Remember the more the better and it is always a great time! If I have missed any details please let me know.

:66: see you there!

1. Jess plus 1

M

MazdaMINI

Have fun guys! I won't be going will hopefully be having a baby if not then shortly after!

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
WOOT!!! We'll call Rose to take care of the deposit once we finish shoveling all this damn snow!!...lol

H

Hot Ice

I loved all the snow, we actually got what they were saying...and I got a real snow day off from work!! But I am ready again for the grass and warmth. Bring on the heat and tubing action!

H

Hot Ice

Come on guys and gals! Who else is in for this fabulous camping trip!!!

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I'm waiting to verify we are both going to be free that weekend before I book, but I am hoping to go.

M

micahlarson

same here I have to make sure I can get the gf to come alone.. and from what I remember it'll be interesting seeing as I no longer have "fun" car to participate with.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
same here I have to make sure I can get the gf to come alone.. and from what I remember it'll be interesting seeing as I no longer have "fun" car to participate with.
I drove up in my truck pulling a boat last year, wasn't a big deal. Though we weren't far off 35w so there wasn't a whole lot of twisties to play in.

dmention7

Hater
Due to the location, I'm thinking maybe we can do two different routes up there. It's pretty much a straight shot in on 94 for anyone who just wants to make the drive. But there's also a good scenic route along the St Croix if you're into a some twisties and a bit of a longer drive.

H

Hot Ice

I'm most likely in.
Let me know if you aren't because she is expecting you to call and reserve...I need to know before May 1st or I will be paying for you! I hope you can come though...you know how much fun it is!

M

mazdamn02

Is this seriously the 5th mnmazda camping trip? I think I've made them all, memories are blurry....

Count Shelly and I in!

H

Hot Ice

We are getting closer to the May 1st date for deposits (which is the price for two nights) so call up Rose and get ready for some ultimate camping and tubing!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Hot Ice

We are closely reaching our deadline of May 1st for deposits for the four of us that I thought were in for sure. Remember whomever does not pay that deposit, it will come out of my account. If you did pay for your deposit, please PM me so I know what to be prepared for. If you are after the first four, you can pay when you get there. Again, please PM me so I know if you have put a deposit down. Thank you! Can't wait!