• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

ferret thread

M

MazdaMINI

This is what i found along with this picture so i had to share!
Sniffles is one of the noisiest ferrets I've ever met. He is deaf, so he is constantly making noise, or hollering about something. His favorite time to be noisy is 3am. Fortunately for him, he is also really cute. :) We are not sure of his exact birthday, but he should be about a year old now!

Attachments

The Codie Adventures, Part II

I decided I would make myself some strawberries and cream (yogurt) for breakfast. As I was sitting on the couch enjoying it, watching some random show on TV, I hear a rustling noise upstairs. I go up to investigate, thinking, ''That Codie, knocking down the box of treats again!'' I walk into the office, but he's nowhere to be found and the treat box is intact.

As I'm about to walk out the office, Codie comes trotting in with a look on his face: ''I didn't do anything! It's fine up here.'' His ears perk up and he stands on his hindlegs, paws placed on my knees. ''I can has some strawberries and cream??'' Because he looked so cute and I was feeling a little relieved that he hadn't done something for once, I give in. I dip just a *tiny* bit of yogurt at the end of my finger and let him lick it. Uh, oh! He loves it!

*Here comes the good part*

Before he begs for more, I start to walk back down the stairs to resume watching my show and letting him play on his own. But no, he wouldn't have it! He chases me down the stairs, passes me, and stops on the step that I am about to take...

*CRASH!!!!!*

Bowl and spoon, yogurt and strawberries, flying in every direction--the walls, the stairs, the floor, even on Codie himself. Codie, startled by the noise, scampers behind the couch and I'm left to clean the mess. After cleaning up most of the mess with paper towels, I go to look for Codie to clean him off. Here he is, underneath the couch, licking himself off blissfully. ''I has strawberries and cream. I r winar.''

Last edited:
M

mazdamn02

Codie was probably training insurgents on sneak attacks before you adopted him.

W

WhiteSpy9

Maybe he is the ferret Osma Bin-Laden and ring leader of an underground ferret Al Qaeda.....

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Keep your terrorist ferrets away from mine. I do not need mine turning on me in favor of 72 ferret virgins in the afterlife.