• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Custom Stickers - Ask away!

StickyGeek

Sponsor
I have 2 things I want done...I have to find pics. Will PM them to you later this week/weekend if I have time. Also, from your color chart...I'm looking for some kind of silver...I notice the one on the chart is metallic, I'm thinking maybe the Middle Gray or Light Gray would work better. We'll worry about that after I send you pics of what I'm looking to get.
Sounds good. I'll probably be picking up the Silver for sure soon for other projects. But any grays can be picked up also. :) Send me pics once you got them.

StickyGeek

Sponsor
Yes those are perfect. Thinking about 8" long would be good. In a white font, 2x got bags 2x got rice. 2x got bags in black font
Okay size wise they would be about
8x3.5 - Got Bags?
8x3.8 - Got Rice?

Let me know if this works and if you want them for sure and I'll get you a price quote :) I'll probably make a few more of these, since I can see them selling to peeps. Thx!

StickyGeek

Sponsor
I don't have any specific design ideas, but here's a concept that has been tossed around a few times and I would like to see happen: "Jackstand Mafia".

Possibly a basic car profile on jackstands--no wheels--with text beneath it. Something to give the impression that the POS it's stuck on spends more time supported by jack stands than wheels. :D
A Start maybe?

dmention7

Hater
I like it, but what are those... drum brakes? Throw some rotors and calipers on there! lol

But seriously, I like the one with "stuff" in the wheel wells; just needs some tweaks to get it perfect. Nice work!

StickyGeek

Sponsor
I like it, but what are those... drum brakes? Throw some rotors and calipers on there! lol

But seriously, I like the one with "stuff" in the wheel wells; just needs some tweaks to get it perfect. Nice work!
LOL, was trying to copy the Rotors from the picture you put up :p Apparently a failed :). I'll tweak that piece and get some text on there.

Text = "Jack Stand Mafia" ??

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
Well I meant simplify it to sticker form. Obviously not gonna have the shadows and reflections.

And come talk to me about that when you finish your pink booby drink. :D

StickyGeek

Sponsor
What can you do with this?

10 inches long.
Do you know the name of that font? Otherwise I would have to pick something close to it :)

And size wise (going from AJ's post), you have to think how well you want to see it from a distance, and where you are going to put it, but let me trace it and I'll get you exact dimensions :)

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
You can just find whatever is close for font. And anywhere between 8 and 10 inches. That's want all my other ones are.

StickyGeek

Sponsor
Lemme know when you get something in that's extra gaudy/shiny/girly. I need me some Home School Prom Queen stickers.
Tom, what about something like this?

Pink Frosted Glass Vinyl

Suppose to look like etched glass, so it is a little see through.

Pink Chrome Vinyl

Diamond Plate Holo Vinyl

Silver Holo

Raspberry Metal Flake

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Idea. If you find a font that's styled like the letters from a lettermans coat for the HOME SCHOOL and
something like that for PROM QUEEN. goddamn that'd be awesome.

So yeah, I told you I would let you know what I want... Both will be done in a gray/silver to match my car if possible.

Rage Face should be around 3-4" wide and whatever for height.
I want it to be small enough to fit in the space where I have the FirstGear sticker:

With the memorial I'm looking to put this on the rear window. Not sure if I want it centered or off to one side or the other. Either way, I'm looking for around 8-10" wide (maybe a little wider if that seems too small...not sure how big they are usually).

Not my car, but for reference...my tint is not this dark, but you can get the idea for how the rear window is...however, the color silver is portrayed more accurately in this photo than in the other one.

The top would stay the same "In Loving Memory of".
With the feet, I've seen two styles, this and with a halo above the foot that is lower. Either of those would work for me.
Next would be her name. Abigail Rose Maciazka (this is one of the main reasons I don't know what would work size wise, I want her full name in there and it's a long name).
Lastly on the bottom, the date set up like this: 07.19.07-07.20.07 (I don't know why, I like to use periods rather than a slash [/]).

So, let me know what you can do with both of these ideas.