• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Custom Stickers - Ask away!

StickyGeek

Sponsor
Looking for something in particular to be made? Let us know the details of your project and we can work on getting a price quote.

• Dimensions
  • Color
  • General Idea & Layout (pics work well if you have seen it before)
  • Etc...

Pricing
Pricing will depend on the complexity, size, material, etc. More pricing break downs will be up soon.

Colors
Our intro post has colors listed in it. If we happen to not have a color in stock you want, we should be able to order it.

Last edited:

dmention7

Hater
I don't have any specific design ideas, but here's a concept that has been tossed around a few times and I would like to see happen: "Jackstand Mafia".

Possibly a basic car profile on jackstands--no wheels--with text beneath it. Something to give the impression that the POS it's stuck on spends more time supported by jack stands than wheels. :D

Sort of like this...

Last edited:

StickyGeek

Sponsor
I don't have any specific design ideas, but here's a concept that has been tossed around a few times and I would like to see happen: "Jackstand Mafia".

Possibly a basic car profile on jackstands--no wheels--with text beneath it. Something to give the impression that the POS it's stuck on spends more time supported by jack stands than wheels. :D
I like :) I figure I'll do a concept and post those up and see what people think. Then we can make an amount of them based on demand.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Lemme know when you get something in that's extra gaudy/shiny/girly. I need me some Home School Prom Queen stickers.

I would also take a jackstand mafia sticker! That idea is awesome.

Also I would like a couple "Got Bags" and some "Got Rice" stickers in this font

I have 2 things I want done...I have to find pics. Will PM them to you later this week/weekend if I have time. Also, from your color chart...I'm looking for some kind of silver...I notice the one on the chart is metallic, I'm thinking maybe the Middle Gray or Light Gray would work better. We'll worry about that after I send you pics of what I'm looking to get.

StickyGeek

Sponsor
i need a price quote on a silhouette or color of a honey badger 3' by 3' going on our paintball tank.
Can't cut quite that big. 23" x 50' is my size limit. But when you look and how the sticker might laid out that can work. Honey badgers are not square after all :) He would stand about 23 inches tall then and be 32 inches wide.

Last edited: