• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Custom Stickers - Ask away!

Actually, I would be interested in two of the memorial style stickers. The other would be of the design below if possible...very similar to the first, but with a pair of wrenches if you can do them.

"In Loving Memory"
:Wrenches:
Thomas M. Maciazka
01.27.50 - 02.06.06

Thanks again!

dmention7

Hater
On second thought, I wonder if the "Godfather" font isn't a little cliche. Something a little plainer might work better. I'll sort through some fonts when I get the chance and see if anything tickles my fancy.

dmention7

Hater
Browsing through google web fonts, and came across a couple I kinda like:

I think the trick is going to be making sure that the line art for the car and the font both have the same style.

StickyGeek

Sponsor
Browsing through google web fonts, and came across a couple I kinda like
I think the trick is going to be making sure that the line art for the car and the font both have the same style.
I can put the car on top of a couple fonts and then you can compare with it all together :) Gonna try to get to this one today. Keep an eye out.

StickyGeek

Sponsor
So yeah, I told you I would let you know what I want... Both will be done in a gray/silver to match my car if possible.

Rage Face should be around 3-4" wide and whatever for height.

With the memorial I'm looking to put this on the rear window. Not sure if I want it centered or off to one side or the other. Either way, I'm looking for around 8-10" wide (maybe a little wider if that seems too small...not sure how big they are usually).

The top would stay the same "In Loving Memory of".
With the feet, I've seen two styles, this and with a halo above the foot that is lower. Either of those would work for me.
Next would be her name. Abigail Rose Maciazka (this is one of the main reasons I don't know what would work size wise, I want her full name in there and it's a long name).
Lastly on the bottom, the date set up like this: 07.19.07-07.20.07 (I don't know why, I like to use periods rather than a slash [/]).
Got 2 of the 3 requests so far

Thanks, I appreciate it. As soon as you've got them all done, let me know what you think is best for sizing and a quote. I can get you money on Friday if you want. And whenever you get a silver vinyl, let me know.