• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* Open Casting Call for Cars!

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
Alright everyone, it's that time when i need to start planning my final project, so throwing out this idea. We've all seen 2Fast 2 Furious & Tokyo Drift...i want to recreate the scenes where everyone is gathered around in a parking lot/parking ramp, hanging out & BSing, taking photos, having models pose with cars...things of that nature. I will be posting a casting call to see if i can gauge some interest among models, and if the weather is decent when we shoot that may help the attire as well. So i figure why not get a variety of vehicles as opposed to just the MS3. Miatas, 3s, 6s, rx7s, Nissans, Minis, Vettes, 370z, S4s...i'm talking EVERYBODY. If necessary will bribe with beer, wings, or pizza.

Alright...here's word:
Bloomington PD said it was ok, So time to get things rolling:
Where: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....223329&sspn=0.0181,0.045447&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15 the parking lot located across the street from this business, i have seen a few tractor trailer rigs towards the entrance to the lot, but other then that it's pretty open, the Goggle Maps pic is dated.
When: I'll be there about 645ish getting set up and scouting, but asking people to show up around 7 for meet & greet, nomming, and planning
After everyone has their fill, let the shooting begin til either i have enough to figure out a series or people start pussing out :D

Last edited:

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I answer to calls of pizza, and wings. If it's Papa Johns, I need that garlic butter like whoa.

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
regarding location would have to be a big enough area with decent lighting. As much as i would love to email MNMot and see about using a stretch of unused freeway i'd think that the parking lot next to the MoA is large enough, plus i will prob grab a lighting kit or 2.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Have you reached out anymore on this? Sayly there are three sites in MN that make up the majority of the forum viewers... MNSC, MitsuStyle, and TC Stangs. Couple that EVOMN, The Subaru Site, the honda Site, as well as some other boards like MNAutoX, Audi, and VW, and holy shat, the web is a big place. Laughed at or not, if you are looking to make this happen, you'll need to spread the words hard core.

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
i'll throw it up on MNSC, and have them spread the word from there. think i even posted it on a fiero forum. If you want to help by spreading the word to other sites you are welcome to, just trying to figure out how many people i'm gonna have to feed...