• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* - Oct 18 - MN Mazda End of Season Dyno Day!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Depending on how late this runs, I may have to be out of this one. Changes in plans mean I will be working until approx 2pm on that day, and if you all are going to be done by then, I'm not gonna roll out there. I won't have the Mini anyhow, as Taya has some things that she needs to take care of. If it's still rolling by then, I will make an appearance and chill tho.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Firts post updated, 2 maybe's and no confirmation from a few of the members on there as of late. If we only have a couple cars, 2 of which are Nate and my Trucks, we have an problem.

JohnnyT

I'm in 100% unless this seminar takes an insane amount of time. It starts at 8:30 but doesn't say how long it lasts.

W

WhiteSpy9

well hell. I haven't even made it to the first post.....

w.t.f. is going on with this?

dmention7

Hater
Updated first post. Anyone else who has a need to get in early should post that up, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

dmention7

Hater
depends on how fast you drive... hehe

I think last time we were going through about 3 car/hr, so at that rate, we'd likely be done by 4pm. Hard to say for sure...

LASERBLUE135

Okay, so If I show up around 10am, will that be early enough?
Son of a bitch, I REALLY want to do this. I can call AJ after the seminar and check in.
OK, here's what I'll do for you guys. Just tell me where the car is, leave the keys in the glovebox and I'll personally come and pick it up, dyno it, and drop it back off. That's the kind of nice guy I am...going out of my way for you!:D