• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* MNMazda Spring Cruise - May 22 (Sunday)

dmention7

Hater
What: MNMazda spring cruise

When: May 22, Sunday morning-early afternoon (precise start time to be announced)

Where: Starting in the south-east metro and cruising through some south-west WI backroads

Cost: $5 donation to the site per car in attendance (passengers are okay)

This thread will serve as a sign-up and general info thread for the cruise. Once your donation has been confirmed, you'll be given access to the thread containing route details and discussion. Final info on the meet-up time and location will be sent out shortly before the actual cruise itself.

To sign up, please click the donation link below, and include your name, your forum screen name, and a phone number in the notes section. If you are signing up for anyone else, please also include their name and phone number as well. Remember, $5 per car but no charge for passengers. I'll keep this thread updated as people sign up.

http://www.mnmazda.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Attendee List:
Picklz + passenger - paid
ohsixspeedsix + passenger - will pay at meetup
Workdawg (+ passenger?) - paid
1kris06 - paid
dmention7 (passenger only) - paid
AJ - paid
Bart - paid
Justin - paid

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Confirming with Kelsey tonight that she's free, we should both be in on this. I shall send a donation as soon as I talk to her. WOOT

dmention7

Hater
It will probably be a day or two between sending payment and me updating the list. If you want, you can PM me when you send a donation and I will follow up for you.

M

Matt D.

Is this still happening? I'm interested, but was hoping there'd be more cars.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
I'm probably in, I asked Jenny but she wouldn't give me an answer... I'll try to remember to harass her again

JohnnyT

I need my car tuned before I bring it out for a trip like this, so for now I'll stay off but I hope to get that squared away next week.

JohnnyT

I'll be getting tuned next Thursday, the 12th so I should be in no problem. I'll report back after and see how she runs.

dmention7

Hater
No deadline for payments. If you can get ahold of ye olde site owner the night before the cruise and he sees your paypal come in, you're golden.

Mod/admin staff have been slacking here. We need to get that sooper sekrit thread put up and I need to get a route together by this weekend. Let's git-r-done guys.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Can't we just bring a $5 spot the day off versus letting PayPal snake fees in?

Workdawg

NARWHAL
The meeting location is supposed to be secret as well, otherwise people can just show up and crash the party.

dmention7

Hater
If you can make it to a meet or something, sure you can throw Tom or myself a 5-spot. Otherwise, let's keep this through paypal for simplicity.

And yes, this is still happening! The general discussion thread is up, and we're just waiting for your donations to let you in.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
My donation was made :D lets do this peoples!!

Also Dan - tell Jenny that Kelsey is coming with, maybe she'll be more inclined to give you an answer and/or go along.

dmention7

Hater
So.... just so I don't have to question who is in possession of your nuts, the only item in debate is whether you'll have a passenger, right? lol

dmention7

Hater
Cool.

And at the rate things are going, I'll just be attending as a passenger... I'll be happy to pay for half a tank of gas to whomever might be willing to put up with me. haha