• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Chrysler - $2.99/gal - All New Customers!!

J

JustROLLIN

Well, its official... Chrysler is not only going bankrupt, but is ensuring its demise. The new program Chrysler is offering any new driver 3yrs / 12k miles per year of $2.99 gasoline. Chrysler will pay the difference of the price per gallon over that amount. Chrysler has said it will include diesel (yes, diesel), E85, and 87 octane fuels. I am still in shock of this program...

Read more here: http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2008-05-05-chrysler-gas_N.htm

M

mazdamn02

Dude, srsly sign me up for a dizzle pick up. I want me some of that cummins axn.

ij1889

it could work to their bennefit, if gas prices drop below 2.99 a gallonf they make money, but its very unlikely imo

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
No, Fuck'n Way.

Can you see a "SELL SELL SELL" trend on the stocks coming though!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Think about this though. Just asked a co-worker on her gas expenses at $3.50 a gallon. At $2.99 a gallon she's only saving $24 a month or just shy of $300 a year. Tell me that in intrest alone on a new car sale, that that difference and then some isn't made up. Hell, mark the price of the car up $900.00 in this example, and boom, break even on the extra cost.

Situations will impacts the outcome, but after looking at the math, it's actually a fucking brilliant idea if they covered all aspects of the cost trends.

Jesse MS3GT

Querulous
I think the other day a camel took a shit near the oil refineries. The price of oil went up $4 barrel because speculators were afraid someone would slip in the shit, causing production to lower.

M

mazdamn02

Totally true, but I want my dizzle truck for pulling trees out of the ground and moving apartment buildings around!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Just think if you still lived with the chupacabras, and they started your place on fire again, you could use a dizzle truck to pull your apt out and take it with you!