• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Armor All

D

Drumfreak

Armor All has silicone. Same with most tire shine stuff. Don't shine up your tires or wipe your dash down with armor all if you plan on getting any paint work done to the exterior of your car.

W

WhiteSpy9

DAmned stuff is slowly coming off...

It wiped off quick in most spots, but a few are going to take some time to get off...

D

DrWebster

Armor All is absolute shit. It leaves everything you wipe it on all greasy and nasty. I use the Meguiar's interior detail wipes, and they're awesome.

ZmZoom

Here's a quick tip for you guys, if you want to clean your dash or some interior trim pieces just use some glass cleaner.
If there is some caked on shit like pop or anything let it sit for a minute and come back with a toothbrush or something along the same lines and scrub than wipe off.

If anyone has any detailing questions you can go ahead and shoot em by me and i will do the best i can to help you guys out.

Jesse MS3GT

Querulous
I used that dp stuff on the rubber part of my floormats. Its for all interior plastic, rubber/leather etc. It applies and dries flat matte black(or whatever your interior color is). Has a very faint banana smell thats nice. But it says to apply every 2-3 weeks. So ill see how it does

ZoomZoom Diva

My annoyance is almost every interior protectant/detailer is in a spray form. It's extremely messy to use and difficult to work into the grained surface. EagleOne had a lotion that was awesome, but of course, since I like it, it was discontinued.

I still have some NXT and some Gold Class foam that I'm using up. Then I'm going to try Vinylex. Others swear by 303, but it's not glossy enough for me.

ZoomZoom Diva

Honestly, I don't get blinded or distracted by a shiny dash. Any reflections are below my line of sight. My sister's the exact opposite. She even prefers to leave it dusty due to the reflection issue.