• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

AJ- what did you do?

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Rearranged the forums to make more sense. The sponsors deserve to be seen, and the top is the place for them. Events next, because they are important also. How was the offtopic BS important? That's why its at the bottom.

J

JustROLLIN

Calm down kids... It moves our sponsors to the top for more exposure. And nothing is permanent, we will see how it goes.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Ive not seen many forums where the sponsors (ad's) are the first thing on the page

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
I like it. It makes the site more aproachable. There isn't this big off topic section at the top with crap in it.

J

JustROLLIN

Whether you like it or not, its staying that way.... JK. But yeah, I like it for now as well. I will bitch about it later though. ;)

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I could care less, it just befuddled the shit out of me when I went and refreshed and the whole fucking thing went wonky on me.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I dont really think On-Point, official topics, site specific news, and new member intro's qualify as off-topic, not a major deal i guess I was in the same boat as Tom.

J

JustROLLIN

I dont really think On-Point, official topics, site specific news, and new member intro's qualify as off-topic, not a major deal i guess I was in the same boat as Tom.
Note the heading says "On and Off Topic..."

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yeah I know Joe, Nate said he didn't think off topic stuff belongs at the very top, I agree, I also don't feel the topics I mentioned above belong at the bottom of the site...

ZoomZoom Diva

Maybe flip the on-and-off topic and the Performance... sections would be a good compromise.

It would place the things that people will actively look for specific reasons lower on the screen than the sponsors (who should get premium space) and events/general club doings which are more where people hang out.

Just my $0.02 Flame away.

Last edited:
D

DrWebster

I could care less, it just befuddled the shit out of me when I went and refreshed and the whole fucking thing went wonky on me.
+1. I'm not gonna be able to find shit for a while.

dmention7

Hater
Perfect. If I was joining the site for the first time, that probably exactly how I would expect to see the forums arranged.