AJ- what did you do?

Discussion in 'Site Specific News and Info' started by mndsm, Apr 18, 2008.

1. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

2. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

BAD AJ!

3. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Rearranged the forums to make more sense. The sponsors deserve to be seen, and the top is the place for them. Events next, because they are important also. How was the offtopic BS important? That's why its at the bottom.

4. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Calm down kids... It moves our sponsors to the top for more exposure. And nothing is permanent, we will see how it goes.

5. Picklz

Ive not seen many forums where the sponsors (ad's) are the first thing on the page

6. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

I like it. It makes the site more aproachable. There isn't this big off topic section at the top with crap in it.

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I like it too.

8. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Whether you like it or not, its staying that way.... JK. But yeah, I like it for now as well. I will bitch about it later though. ;)

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I could care less, it just befuddled the shit out of me when I went and refreshed and the whole fucking thing went wonky on me.

10. Picklz

I dont really think On-Point, official topics, site specific news, and new member intro's qualify as off-topic, not a major deal i guess I was in the same boat as Tom.

11. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Note the heading says "On and Off Topic..."

12. Picklz

Yeah I know Joe, Nate said he didn't think off topic stuff belongs at the very top, I agree, I also don't feel the topics I mentioned above belong at the bottom of the site...

13. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Ahhh... I misunderstood. And yes, I agree.

14. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

Maybe flip the on-and-off topic and the Performance... sections would be a good compromise.

It would place the things that people will actively look for specific reasons lower on the screen than the sponsors (who should get premium space) and events/general club doings which are more where people hang out.

Just my $0.02 Flame away.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  15. Jana

Jana New Member

Why are News items listed in the Classifieds section?

16. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

+1. I'm not gonna be able to find shit for a while.

17. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Another adjustment.

18. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Perfect. If I was joining the site for the first time, that probably exactly how I would expect to see the forums arranged.

19. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Agreed. I really like the new layout.

20. Z-licious

Z-licious Guest

Cuz you find the classifieds in the newspaper