A note from your friendly neighborhood Forum Mod- New folks please read!

Discussion in 'The Intros' started by mndsm, Dec 4, 2007.

1. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Don't worry, this isn't a bitch fest. Just want to give a generic welcome to everyone and offer some advice. Seems we have quite a few folks that have signed up, yet never made a peep.

1. Speak up! Introduce yourself! Post a thread in here, and also, stop by and say hello in the shoutbox. Someone (Usually myself or dmention7) is ALWAYS on. We love talking to anyone and everyone. (Take a look at the shoutbox totals if you don't believe me). I promise we don't bite, and we are more than happy to take the time to help you with anything you need. Also, there is some sort of action happening in there almost all the time, so feel free to jump in!

2. POST! We have a lot of threads out there that have NO action. Post in a game, start a new one! Show us your car, your mods, your dog, whatever. We like getting to know everyone, and what they got rollin as well as give suggestions/advice when it comes to modifying your car. You came here because you are a Mazda/auto enthusiast, not because you're trying to get crumbs out of your MPV. (We do have someone that can tell you how to do that as well.)

3. Come meet us in person! As many have discovered, we're a fairly amusing bunch to be around. We can almost always scare a handful of folks up for something, be it wings and beer, car detailing, modification/de-modification, detailing, whatever. The more the merrier. Also, funny stuff tends to happen when we're all together. Just ask anyone about the moped or the Mercedes @ Porkys. And on a good night, there can be 20+ cars in one spot. Good times. And there are all mod levels and styles (except for APC wings). Everyone is welcome. And other than the occasional suggestion of dubs or blinker fluid, we do tend to give good ideas... and if we have the mod, we'll show it to you. (Ask anyone that has questions about whether or not 20% tint has any visibility in the dark. They've seen mine. It does.)

4. Feel free to ask any question at any time. Any of the mods/admin staff will be more than willing to assist you, as will any of our active members. IF you don't want to post, shoot us a PM. I am on this site an easy 9 hours a day (w00t for internet at work) and anyone else around pops in and out as warranted.

Basically, I want to see some more folks out there getting into this. We are an interesting little group, and we are always looking for more folks to share the madness. We got a lot of members, but as always, i'd love to see more.

2. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

^ What he said.

3. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Don't ask me for anything I'm mean. Hahaha. But +1 to what he said.

4. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Joe said I have a pretty mouth.

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I think he was even sober that time.

6. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Wow, now thats blasphemy if I have ever heard it...

7. Firesk8ter

Firesk8ter New Member

Yeah I forgot to introduce myself on this site. So i will do that now I guess!