• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

2011 Tint Day - June 11 @ BAG

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Up to you, I can get you in this round if you want, but yeah if July 9th works, I'll mark you down as the first for that day.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
First post updated, 2 spots open for sure to MNMazda members right meow if someone wants to take them, otherwise I'll hit up MAC again on Thur/Fri.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Anyone else want in this week?

Is anyone just coming for NOMs and Beerz?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
BUMP! Anyone else for this Sat, have a couple spots due to some cancels. Perfect for friends/family.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
FYI, they will be at the house at 9am, so anytime after that works. I have one car already lined up for the first spot.

dmention7

Hater
No tint for me, but I'll probably stop by for a bit to hang out. Are you going to be grilling AJ... should I bring a few brats or something?

dasmikechen

AJ, hate to shorten my stay and not hang out, but I forgot my brother is packing to move to Portland, ME Saturday and is leaving early Sunday. Any chance I could be the second slot so I can head out and help him pack? If not second, maybe earlier in the day? Will also need an addy PMed to generate directions up there.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Sure, show up as close to 9/930 as possible, they can probably start 2 cars at the time.

Jay, yes, feel free to bring some Noms!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
For anyone who wants to come on by, address is

I think the longest this will go will be till 3 or 4 ish, but who knows.

Last edited: