2-Time Mazda 3 Owner

Discussion in 'Site Archive' started by OBIWAN, Jun 2, 2007.

1. OBIWAN

OBIWAN New Member

Dunno what took me so long to find this forum, but I'm sure glad I did! I'm on my 2nd Mazda 3 (first one was one of the first to roll off the line-2004 3s 5-door in Black Mica).

What can I say? I LOVE my 3!!!!

Hope to get a chance to meet some people on here and hang out with some fellow Mazda enthusiasts.

2. Turbotalon1g

Turbotalon1g Guest

Welcome, 2 already?! wow

3. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Welcome to the site.

4. OBIWAN

OBIWAN New Member

Yeah I do have to admit I'm rather lucky (and spoiled). My mother worked for Ford for 33 yrs and I get her discounts on vehicle purchases--including Mazda's. :)

I'm the blasphemer in the family now 'cause I'm not driving a Ford. This is my 2nd Mazda and I ain't ever going back!

By the way, are there any other women in this group? I'm just wondering how outnumbered I'll be feeling. (Yes I'm female-don't let the username fool you ;) ).

5. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Welcome! I'm a two-time mazda owner myself (went from an 05 3 hatch to a 03.5 MSP)

And there are a few female members here. Not a huge number, but we've only got a couple dozen truly active members, so there might be more hiding in the background.

6. Hot Ice

Hot Ice Guest

The females are here!! Welcome!

7. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Welcome to the site. I am also a two-time Mazda owner. But, def not a two-time 3 owner. LOL. Anyhow, you should try and make it out to some of our events like the Wed night Porkys meet. Good times...

8. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

2 time mazda owner here as well! Welcome!
    2005 mazda 3 sedan -> 2007 mazdaspeed3

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Me too. 2005 SP23 hatch- Then
    2007 Speed3, black mica. Now....

I started the boosted trend round here.

10. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Actually, Jeff beat you by a couple of days...

:busted2:

11. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

oh snap, toms busted!

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yeah, but we didn't know Jeff then.

13. spek1098

spek1098 Guest

Hey, welcome back, isn't that you in this picture?
    [​IMG]

14. OBIWAN

OBIWAN New Member

Thanks! :) Yep that's me in the middle of that picture with my old 3. I need to get a pic of the new one and show off my sweeeeet rims & uber-cool license plate. ;)

I haven't had any badges painted on this one. Dunno if I will either. I kinda like the look with them as-is this time AND the ones on my old 3 were peeling when I traded it in (eeek!).

I'm also a wuss compared to y'all with mods. I'm clueless when it comes to fixing a car and am totally dependent on my warranty. So unless I wanna pay Morries thru the nose for Mazdaspeed parts + labor just to keep my warranty--ain't gonna be any mods other than cosmetic... :(

Man I wish I would've gotten a Mazdaspeed 3! I've been drooling all over those! I'm stuck with a slushbox automatic. :( Still no clue how to drive a stick + 3 shoulder surgeries have doomed me!

15. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Eh, the stick is pretty light in the Speed 3. I could teach you how to drive manual no problem. Just have to wrestle the keys to the Mini away from Taya.

16. WhiteSpy9

WhiteSpy9 Guest

I drove my MS3 off the lot without ever driving a manual before that day.
    You'll be fine.....