• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

1984 Mazda RX-7 Going Turbo!

lindahlish

Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum when I should have been on here much much sooner than right now. I first joined RX7Club.com (same username) August 1st 2011 - the day I purchased my car - and have 1,000+ posts on there now. I'm not new to forums, just new to this one.

About me:
I've owned my 1984 Mazda RX-7 for a year and a half now and am planning the ultimate swap - from carb'ed worn out 12a rotary to a 13b turbo'ed rotary! Working on getting everything worked out right now, should be running and driving by May.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys in the future and I'm enjoying the forum so far!

Some pics of my baby:

Pics of the donor car:

Turbo engine:

lindahlish

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I appreciate them! I'd love to make it out to a few meets this summer - if MN ever lets us have a summer this year. Will be driving the FB under turbo power this summer, then going all out next winter with upgrades and performance mods.

I made a Project Car thread and will put the link in my forum signature