1.6 Miata Engine Long Crank 91' 129K - Summer Only Car

Discussion in 'Mazda Parts for sale' started by Ofspunk7, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Ofspunk7

Ofspunk7 New Member

For Sale - Cash Only
    $550 - OBO

I have my 1.6 Miata Engine - Long Crank off of a 1991 with 129K on the engine. This car was never run in winter so the engine is CLEAN!!! There are zero known issues with this engine. I never had it leak, burn fluids or give me any sort of trouble. This engine is for sale because I swapped it out with a built engine. If I would have not had access to an already built 1.6 I would have used this one because it has been such a solid runner.

Engine is currently attached to wood on the base for easy transport and engine safety in a truck or SUV. I also have it set on a dolly to allow me the ability to move it around the garage as I work on other projects. The buyer is welcome to pick up the engine and keep both of these setups if you require.

The clutch is still attached to the engine. The clutch can be sold with the engine as I have no use for it anymore (already replaced). There were zero issues with the clutch when we pulled the engine. I just had access to a better clutch so I left this one on the engine when we pulled it. I was running it with a 2002 MazdaSpeed Miata 6 Speed.

I can take more pictures if you would like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ofspunk7

Ofspunk7 New Member